- Closed Fixed Armband – The closed fixed armband enables the user to retain the crutch on their arm even if they release their grip on the handle. This prevents the crutch from dropping to the floor accidentally.
- Non-Marking Ferrules – The non-marking ferrules are slip-resistant, for added safety. The 22mm ferrules are fitted to the adult crutches and 16mm ferrules are fitted to the children’s crutches.
- Push Pin Adjustment – Adjustment is easy using the simple push pin operation.
Three Handle Options:
- Standard Handle – The standard plastic hand grip is easily wiped clean to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- Ergonomic Grip – The Ergonomic handle has been designed and developed in conjunction with Physiotherapists and healthcare professionals. The unique handle distributes pressure over a greater area of the user’s hand improving comfort and safety.
- Comfy Grip – The Comfy Grip handle is made from a soft touch plastic to provide a more comfortable and cushioned grip ideal for longer term use.
2 Levels of Adjustment:
- Single Adjustable Crutches – offers height adjustment for the handle height but the distance between the handle and arm cuff is fixed.
- Double Adjustable Crutches – allow you to adjust both the height to handle and the distance between the handle and the arm cuff.
- Maximum user weight: 160kg/25st
- Walking stick with an easy to grip handle
- Features a chrome-plated steel base with an anodised aluminium neck
- Available with a wide or narrow base and in a tripod or quadruped style
- Height adjusts from 69cm to 94cm
- Features the stability of a rollator with the traditional functionality of a stick