Over Armchair Table
Curved Laminated Table Top
Days Over Armchair Table has a large internal leg width and height adjustable table top that allows it to fit over almost any armchair or bed. The stable table-top has been fitted with four sturdy castors ensuring it can be moved around the home with ease. The modern, curved teak top has surface dimensions measuring 109cm x 41 cm that allows for the height to adjust from 75 cm to 91.5 cm.
Fully Height and Angle Adjustable
A side table is attached to the Over Armchair Table to rest your cup of tea, and can be fitted on either side of the main table, depending on user preference. The table-top is also equipped with a partial back rim to prevent objects from falling off. The table is fully height adjustable and designed to tilt using the adjustment levers built on the underside of the mobile desk surface.
Provides Effective Working Surface
The wide, curved design makes it an effective working surface with functional space for writing, working, reading, and other activities. The reinforced table-top also allows users to comfortably rest their arms whilst eating. The table-top is constructed with a laminated, teak-top surface making it easy to wipe clean and disinfect between uses.
- Designed to provide a multipurpose work surface for bedridden patients or users spending long periods of time in chairs
- With a large, curved surface, the table is ideal for meals, reading, jigsaws, and many other activities
- Table can easily be raised or lowered using the ergonomically designed height adjustment levers
- Angle and height adjustments allow it to fit over most beds and chairs with an internal leg width measuring 90.6 cm
- Features a side table, measuring 20 cm x 20cm, that can be fixed to the left or right side with a cup recess to accommodate refreshments
- Maximum Load: 10kg
- Table Top: 1090 x 410mm (43×16″)
- Side Table Top 200 x 200mm (8×8″)
- Overall Width 1310mm (51½”)
- Height adjustable 750 to 915mm (29½ to 36″)
- Internal Width 906mm (35½”)