Our stairlifts are a reliable, safe and comfortable alternative for people who may have difficulties getting up and down their stairs.
Stairlifts are simple to operate and do not damage your home as the threads are attached to your stairs and not your wall. As well as these advantages, our stairlifts are not obtrusive to others as they have a slim-line design which enables others to use the stairs as normal.
Our stairlifts are built to last, with low maintenance and high reliability. They run on maintenance free DC power packs, which are automatically recharged at the end of every trip. This type of power ensures that the stairlifts are safe to use, and are incredibly smooth.
Days Mobility are just a phone call away, 7 days a week, and all our Stairlifts can be supplied with a fully comprehensive warranty for up to 5 years, depending on your requirements, including a free annual service. This will provide you with peace of mind that you have priority call-out from one of our own professional trained, local stairlift engineers 365 days a year.
- Requires No Structural Changes To Your Home
- Simply Plugs Into A Standard Power Socket
- Quiet With Easy Operation
- Guaranteed Fast Clean Install
- The stairlift fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Directional paddle switches (image-feature controls)
- Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest (image-feature-folded)
- Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat (image feature-swivel)
- Allows the user to safely board and leave the lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Safety sensors (image feature-sensors)
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls (image feature-remote)
- 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stairlift up and down the staircase.
- Once you decided to take the first step in making your life easier with a stairlift, you want to be sure that we will be there in the unlikely event that a problem should arise.